five paragraph essay, ricker mtn. 11/8

throughout the ages mankind
has made great advances, whether
it is technology or science.  in this essay,
i will discuss the importance of these

many technologies which are of great importanance,
such as the pyramids of egypt which amounted
to an amazing technique similar to that
of the greeks and statues, which brings up

my next point, romans were also making products
such as olive oil and myths by looking at planets
and also math, so that today we can measure
the distance of the oregon trail which either

began or ended, depending on who you ask,
on the american plains, so maybe the indians
did not think about these examples of technology
because they often did not wear shirts.

in conclusion i will summarize my points
about civilizations and making tools
which are often used for various things
like making stuff and other useful items.

disliterate and illoriented, stark mt. 11/9

mind over heel
kicked as if fired
up and rocked out
over another round