--- Tag <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> 2 strikes. I'm sure that after ASC the locals are not even counting strikes
> and I would also bet that many of these passes are not in the hands of
> locals. A local can ski midweek for $500! What local skis on the weekends?

I dunno, maybe a few of those locals POWDR layed off?

If I were holding the reigns at Sugarbush or Okemo, I'd look seriously at offering the
POWDR-screwed some incentives to jump ship (employees and passholders alike). The only thing
harder for a ski area than holding on to paying customers is holding on to valuable employees.
POWDR has managed to stick it to both in short time, and doesn't seem to be showing much remorse
for it.

Jerm