Vs spending all day in front of a computer, I could deal.

And, as I understand it, tishhouse stirring is a spring-summer sort of job. Might have to
occasionally knock down the frozen "tower of power", though.

On the subject, most newer privies around here  go the open-air, throne with a view route. Much
more pleasant experience than an enclosed privy. Couldn't see it working so well at Hojos. Many
also use ash, sawdust, or woodchips to reduce odor and promote composting. It seems to work pretty
well.

Jerm