Jerm wrote:
>those rug rats will be peeing their pants at the top of Upper International, not Big Chief...
Yeah, it's happened. The lodge is a long way down, and all those layers make quick access difficult. Just another couple of extras to pack in your ski bag. But wait! You're talking about pee-inducing terrain... well, hurry up. The world needs more kids who'll shred whatever, eat saltines w/ketchup, and not complain about the lack of brutal grooming. Just do it now, in this lifetime.
Alex