From: Gacki, Margie
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 11:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Rush ILL: MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs

Hi Everyone,

I hate putting this kind of request on Medlib-l but it seems like no one
is home in libraries the state of Maryland and I'm getting ready to
leave early and my patron needs this quickly.  I put it on Docline and
that library is closed today and I got answering machines from 2 others,
so I decided to ask my wonderful medlib-l colleagues for help.

Here is what I need:

MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs 1997 July-Aug;22(4):195-7
Tracking perinatal infection: is it safe...
Kiehl E, et al.

Also, if you could e-mail it directly to Brenda Gross at [log in to unmask]
I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you and have a great weekend!!

Margie Gacki
Medical Librarian
Western Maryland Health System
Cumberland, MD