I'd be surprised if they'd be billed.  Generally, the negligence
billings occur when young, ill-prepared men go off the backside of a
ski area and flounder and I think there are probably relatively few
instances of this.

But, don't take my word for it, a little research on the internets
could probably turn up some actual data.

--Matt K.