The one I'm keeping an eye on is in the day 5-6 range right now.  Looks like
something decent is going to come out of the southwest and with cold air
around, this could be a good winter storm.  For the naysayers, I'm only
posting this at this range because the models have been persistent with a
significant eastern US storm system since it hit the day 10 range.  BTV is
finally talking about it a little, as you can see in their discussion below.

What's almost more intriguing to me is that the evolution of this system by
the models would bring a fairly significant upslope event following the storm.

From BTV this afternoon in the Long Range section of the discussion...

LOTS OF VARIETY IN THE MODEL SOLUTIONS THE LAST FEW
DAYS. CERTAINLY SEEMS AS THOUGH A POTENT SYSTEM WILL AFFECT THE
REGION BETWEEN SUNDAY NIGHT AND TUESDAY. QUESTIONS ARE MORE ALONG
THE LINE OF THE EXACT TRACK OF THE SYSTEM AND HOW FAR NORTH THE WARM
AIR WILL GET. 12Z GFS TRENDED MORE TOWARD THE WARMER 00Z ECMWF
SUGGESTING A SNOW TO RAIN/MIX BACK TO SNOW EVENT. THEN THE 12Z
ECMWF CAME IN COLDER. I`M SURE FUTURE MODEL RUNS WILL FLIP BACK AND
FORTH LIKE THAT FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK. CERTAINLY THE POTENTIAL IS
THERE FOR A DECENT SNOWFALL ACROSS MOST IF NOT ALL THE AREA...SO
FOR YOU WINTER STORM FANS OUT THERE...PLEASE STAY TUNED. PER
COORDINATION W/SURROUNDING WFOS...WILL SHOW A BIT OF A MIX DOWN IN
LOWER ELEVATIONS OF SRN PORTIONS OF VT. TRUTH BE TOLD...THERES A LOT
OF A WAG IN THAT.

-Scott