Allen, I feel like everytime I go skiing I see your car. I was at the
Valley today too with similar experiences. Hard Luck Chute was
tricky, and the lower half of Hard Luck was great - good enough for a
second lap. For the record, skinning over that rain crust/powder
really really really really really sucked. The big one.

Anyone know why they're only blowing on the lower slopes?

- BW