Hey Talan,

Thanks for the email.  I distributed responsibilities among club
members to run the club.  I'm sure there will be someone that will
need help doing something if you want to help next semester.  Will you
be training?  I will be sending out an email with a summary of what we
covered.  It was good to see  you last night, I hadn't seen you in a
while.  Sorry I had to leave, I wanted to train with you but I had a
migraine and it wasn't getting better.  I'll see you later and stay in
touch

Danielle