Sorry team, I can't meet tonight -- I was in a car accident last Tuesday,
and I'm dealing with the pain and whiplash, need to go home to rest my weary
head.

I have a bunch of raffle tickets -- who can I get them too?

In case I am late or miss the banquet because of my situation (I did already
pay for my banquet ticket, so no worries there) I need to make sure these
tickets are in the drawing.

-- Terry