 From Beth (UVM Medical School/infectious disease):

1. I met with the Global Health Interest Group (medical students) last
night and they are interested in meeting the UWB students. The GHIG contact
person is Meti Munie. Email: [log in to unmask] I hope they can get
together since I think they have overlapping interests.
2. Below is the info on the Global Health Council. All UVM students get a
free associate membership, which is a great networking opporunity and may
help the EWB find new opportunities. Hopefully some of the UVM EWB students
will sign up.
Subject: Global Health Council (GHC) Associate Professional Membership
Available to all Students
Text:
Dear UVM Student:
Faculty at UVM are working to strengthen the relationship between UVM and
the Global Health Council, which is the largest advocacy organization on
Global Health.  The GHC is based in White River Junction, VT, under the
direction of CEO Nils Daulaire, MD MPH.
UVM has  become an academic member of the Global Health Council, in part to
provide an important  membership opportunity for our students.

Any student enrolled in a degree-seeking program at UVM is eligible to
become an “Associate Professional Member” of the Global Health Council at
no charge. This membership will provide access to the GHC jobs database,
weekly global health news updates, discounts to the annual conference, and
support from and networking opportunities within the national University
Coalitions for Global Health Resource Group, among other things.

Please see the attached invitation letter. You can enroll online at:
http://globalhealthcouncil.biz/ScriptContent/custom/APEnrollment.cfm . For
more information, please visit http://www.globalhealth.org .
<<UVM GHC Student invite 7.5.06.doc>>
More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail! (See attached
file: UVM_GHC_Student_invite_7.5.06.doc)

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair