From: Engineers Without Borders on behalf of Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell
Sent: Mon 12/3/2007 12:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Banquet is in 3 more days!!!

Hi student EWB members;

   Tonight we will have a meeting in Votey 250 at 7:00, working on the
powerpoint presentation for the banquet.  Nicole has put together a
power point with lots of pictures that we can run as people come in.
We will talk about the agenda, speaker, logistsics, etc.  This is a
MANDATORY meeting for ALL STUDENT MEMBERS. (Brett I hope that you will
be able to make it!! since you are ending your project soon, we will
need to discuss next steps)

Please be safe in the snow!!

Jacquie