Stan-

What kind of autosampler do you have exactly?  I'm running an old A200S
(I realize the subject line said "Pal" but this might be applicable
anyway) and we had to edit an Isodat file to make it work (something
that re-installing could cause a problem with).  This issue we had is
that Isodat was looking for backward communication from the autosampler
to the computer via a cord that our autosampler didn't even have a PLUG
for.  Every time we tried to run a method it would say "Waiting for
autosampler..." and then time out.  What we did was go into the
"ContinuousFlow_lib" file and change "TRUE" to "FALSE" on line 147.
What this did was trick Isodat - if it receives NO signal from the
autosampler, which it can't because we don't have that plug, it takes it
as meaning that everything is ok and it's ready to go.

I have no idea if this will help you since I don't know your setup, but
if you DID just reinstall its possible you have to re-do some earlier
creative script editing.

-Matthew Wolhowe