Hi Scott,
	I ordered two from Finnigan a couple of years ago.  The ones that I
got are made by Siemens.  Siemens part number 3RG4600-1AB00 (probably
zeros but could be letter o's).  You might be able to get them from
Siemens faster and much cheaper than from Thermo.
	Try finding them through a Siemens distributor.  If you can not find
them easily or if they have a long lead time let me know as I have one
that I could lend you.  Jason

On Dec 3, 2007, at 11:18 AM, Lepley, Scott William (UMC-Student) wrote:

> Hello all:
>
> I am running a Delta Plus hooked up to a Kiel Carb III.  I am in
> need of part # 1069490 (approximate switch inductive) for the Kiel
> acid valve system and Thermo said I cannot get one from them until
> January at the earliest.
>
> If anyone has a spare and is willing to part with it, I am more than
> willing to pay the Thermo price + overnight shipping for it.  Please
> contact me offline if this is possible or if anyone has another way
> to get at this part.  Thanks!
>
> Scott
>
> ****************************
> Scott Lepley