Hi Andrew,

we made good experiences with a Hekatech Gc-Column
Order-Nr. HE 26070500. Although it is only 60cm in
length but provides a significant better peak
seperation compared to our old 3 m chrompack column.

enno

       __________________________________ Ihr erstes Fernweh? Wo gibt es den schönsten Strand? www.yahoo.de/clever