Hello Harro,

We do observe the same phenomenon you have described with regard to hydrogen and oxygen isotope ratios in blood samples from human subjects.

Our baseline hydrogen values (delta VSMOW) from human subjects vary from -45permil to -15per mil while our tap water is measured at -85permil.

Our oxygen values (delta VSMOW) from human subjects vary from -11per mil to -2 permil while our tap water is measured at -9 permil.

We are also interested to hear other list members' input on the above.

Regards,

Nabil Saad
Kinemed, Inc.