Isotope program for EGU2008 - name of sender! Forgot to include my name below the EGU2008 isotope program announcement I just plaed on the list. Sorry for that.

Name is:
Pier de Groot.
Delta Isotopes Consultancy

Dr. Pier A. de Groot
Pastoor Moorkensstraat 16
2400 Mol - Achterbos
Belgium
Tel. +32 (0)14 326 205
e-mail: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Associate editor for stable isotopes of eEarth on-line magazine
http://www.electronic-earth.net

Head of Isotopes in Geosciences of the European Geoscience Union (EGU).
EGU Home web-site: http://www.copernicus.org/EGU/EGU.html
Isotope program for the EGU2008 General Assemblee can be found at:
http://www.cosis.net/members/meetings/programme/view.php?m_id=49&p_id=316&PHPSESSID=1ad86b0d1b35d7bf9aee006f1e2f5cf4

Organization Committee member of BASIS (Benelux Association of Stable Isotope Scientists).
http://www.basis-online.eu/

Visit my WEB-site about my “Handbook of Stable Isotope Analytical Techniques”, with a link to the Elsevier web site on the handbook (marked: ‘Order Now’):
http://users.pandora.be/handbook/index.html
last update: August 15, 2005
Volume I is now available. Volume II is expected to be available in 2008.