Hi Scott,
I ordered two from Finnigan a couple of years ago.  The ones that I got are made by Siemens.  Siemens part number 3RG4600-1AB00 (probably zeros but could be letter o's).  You might be able to get them from Siemens faster and much cheaper than from Thermo.
Try finding them through a Siemens distributor.  If you can not find them easily or if they have a long lead time let me know as I have one that I could lend you.  Jason