Weathersfield provides an 'opt out' incentive for those employees
covered by their spouse's insurance.

The 'opt out' is for medical insurance only - we do not compensate
for dental or vision.

At 08:18 AM 12/11/2007, you wrote:
>How many towns offer their employees a cash payment if the employee
>is not utilizing the town's health care benefit and are covered by
>another (i.e. - spouse's coverage).
>
>We are also interested in the amount of the payment and how it is determined.
>
>Thank you in advance for you time.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Stephanie A. Smith
>Senior Associate, Municipal Assistance Center
>VT League of Cities and Towns
>1-800-649-7915

Larry J. Melen, Weathersfield Town Manager
Telephone: [802] 674-2626
Fascimile: [802] 674-2117
Website: http://www.weathersfield.org

NOTICE:

THIS TRANSMITTAL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF AND BY THE
INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED.  IT MAY CONTAIN
INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, OR EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.

IF THE READER OF THIS TRANSMITTAL IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR
THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE TRANSMITTAL TO
THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THIS
OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.