Weathersfield.org has a website, designed and maintained by
Barleywine Graphics and hosted at Sover.Net.

We do NOT put up the Grand List, assessment cards, or tax lists.

At 02:45 PM 12/13/2007, you wrote:
>How many towns have websites, and who do you go through to host your
>website and are lister cards available on the website and what
>software are you using for lister cards?
>
>Thanks
>
>Deb

Larry J. Melen, Weathersfield Town Manager
Telephone: [802] 674-2626
Fascimile: [802] 674-2117
Website: http://www.weathersfield.org

NOTICE:

THIS TRANSMITTAL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF AND BY THE
INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED.  IT MAY CONTAIN
INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, OR EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.

IF THE READER OF THIS TRANSMITTAL IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR
THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE TRANSMITTAL TO
THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THIS
OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.