The Town of Marshfield has received two large parcels in the last few years.  Most recently, we received 620 acres with the understanding that it would be a town forest named for a former resident (her children donated it to the town).  In 2000 we recived 120 acres and a covered bridge.  We are rehabilitating the bridge and creating a park/natural area.