  _____

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sandy
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 8:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: folding machines

Does anyone use folding machines and/or envelope stuffing machines.  We are
looking at a bill folding machine but would appreciate knowing what others
have and how they like it.  Thank you

Sandra  Grenier
Town Clerk/Treasurer
Town of St Johnsbury, VT 05819