Hi Bob -

Westminster's Selectboard just approved domestic partner coverage, providing
the employee pays 100% of the cost of the partner's coverage.  There is a
form to be signed which we got from VLCT, as we are insured by CIGNA through
them.  The form outlines the criteria.

Doreen

Doreen Woodward, Town Clerk/Treasurer

Town of Westminster