From: Town of Bethel [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 6:17 PM
To: List Serve
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: IAAO 102 Income Approach Course

Hello  all of you in Lister and Assessor Land,
VALA is sponsoring an Income Approach Course - IAAO Course #102
This will be held in Waterbury, VT  February 25th -29th, 2008
Bob Estey from IAAO will be the Instructor.
This course will qualify for State education $$ reimbursement to your
Town or City.
VALA will have some Scholarship $$ available for current members.
The REGISTRATION FORM is available on the VALA website at the forms Tab.
The VALA website address is: www.VTALA.org
To anyone who has never had the experience of taking a course taught
by Bob Estey, he is a great Instructor.  You will learn a lot and
this approach is helpful in your work on rentals and
commercials.  This is the first time VALA has sponsored a course for
The State and IAAO.  We need as many people signed up as possible!
Louise Burt, VALA