1 N/A      2 yes   It works wonderfully.  The one cable enters the building then into our router where it goes to our five computers.

Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:08:19 -0500From: [log in to unmask]: Re: A couple of questionsTo: [log in to unmask]) N/A2) NoAt 11:00 AM 12/5/2007 -0500, you wrote:
Good morning municipal officials,  If you personally can't answer the questions if you could forward them to the folks who might know the answers that would great!  1)  In the last year, who has received only the waiver fee and not the full penalty when the judicial bureau has entered a default judgment. 2)  Does your town office receive free internet service from Comcast?  How does it work?  Is one computer served by the free service or are all your computers served by the free service? and do you have a server?  Please respond directly to me, [log in to unmask] Thank you in advance for your time. Sincerely,Stephanie A. SmithSenior Associate, Municipal Assistance CenterVT League of Cities and Towns1-800-649-7915
Susan Ann ArneboldOrwell Town ClerkPO Box 32Orwell, Vermont [log in to unmask]