1 N/A      2 yes   It works wonderfully.  The one cable enters the building then into our router where it goes to our five computers.

Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:08:19 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A couple of questions
To: [log in to unmask]

1) N/A
2) No

At 11:00 AM 12/5/2007 -0500, you wrote:

Good morning municipal officials,

 If you personally can't answer the questions if you could forward them to the folks who might know the answers that would great!

1)  In the last year, who has received only the waiver fee and not the full penalty when the judicial bureau has entered a default judgment.

2)  Does your town office receive free internet service from Comcast?

 How does it work?

 Is one computer served by the free service or are all your computers served by the free service? and do you have a server?

Please respond directly to me, [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance for your time.

Sincerely,

Stephanie A. Smith
Senior Associate, Municipal Assistance Center
VT League of Cities and Towns
1-800-649-7915
Susan Ann Arnebold
Orwell Town Clerk
PO Box 32
Orwell, Vermont 05760
802-948-2032

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!