  From: Bobbi Brimblecombe
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 9:55 AM
  Subject: Re: State tx payment

  Has everyone else received $15 per new tax bill?  I received $15 for some, but not all of the new bills.

  -Bobbi

  At 01:36 PM 10/1/2007, you wrote:

    $15 late payment fees are to go to the Town.  If you have NEMRC you should have received a report stating the Town Amount and the Billed Amount which equals the Amount Received.

    Renee J Patterson
    Montgomery