From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Bobbi Brimblecombe
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: State tx payment

Has everyone else received $15 per new tax bill?  I received $15 for some, but not all of the new bills.

-Bobbi

At 01:36 PM 10/1/2007, you wrote:
$15 late payment fees are to go to the Town.  If you have NEMRC you should have received a report stating the Town Amount and the Billed Amount which equals the Amount Received.

Renee J Patterson
Montgomery