  From: Ann Webster
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 9:00 AM
  Subject: Re: Personal Property Taxes

  Wendy, we treat them as any other property tax. They are turned over to the del tax collector if not paid. Usually each year when we are hearing abatement requests the del tax collector will put in a request for small accounts to be abated. We put them on the agenda and warn them just like any other abatement and then the board of abatement deals with them.

  Ann F Webster

  Middlebury Town Clerk

  94 Main Street

  Middlebury VT 05753