From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bob Stacey
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 2:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Domestic partners

Good afternoon all,

I'd like to get an idea of how many towns offer health insurance coverage to employee's domestic partners. If your town does offer coverage, what criteria does a domestic partner have to meet in order to be considered a domestic partner from your town's perspective (length of time together, joint checking account, etc)? Thanks.

Bob Stacey
Hartland Town Manager

The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360 Console. Get it now!