  From: Bob Stacey
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 1:59 PM
  Subject: Domestic partners

  Good afternoon all,

  I'd like to get an idea of how many towns offer health insurance coverage to employee's domestic partners. If your town does offer coverage, what criteria does a domestic partner have to meet in order to be considered a domestic partner from your town's perspective (length of time together, joint checking account, etc)? Thanks.

  Bob Stacey
  Hartland Town Manager