Hello all,
I did some quick birding this morning with my daughter Wendi at nearby spots.
We saw a small flock of Cedar Waxwings in South Burlington (but no
Bohemians) plus a couple C. Redpolls and lots of House Finches.
We saw a Shrike just across the road from the Shelburne Bay boat access,
and there were C. Goldeneye, C. Mergansers and Black Duck/Mallards as well
as a Common Loon and the usual gulls there.
Checking Shelburne Point produced more Goldeneye and Black Duck (but not
the Harlequin or Barred Owl), as well as a Sharp-shinned Hawk.
Have a Happy New Year birding,
Larry
Shelburne