Location: Charlotte, VT
Observation date:     12/29/07
Notes:     This is likely the same individual I saw on 12/4 and 12/6. I've
also seen birds acting like he/she was in the area on other occasions this
month.
Number of species:     4

Sharp-shinned Hawk     1     Sat in lilac bush where feeders are for over
half an hour, looking around, preening a little, and making one abortive
attempt to catch an incoming White-breasted Nuthatch before finally taking
off. Unmoved by the presence of vociferous Black-capped Chickadees and
Tufted Titmice feeding at the sunflower feeder.
Black-capped Chickadee     7     Bothered by presence of Sharpie, but
feeding none-the-less.
Tufted Titmouse     2     Feeding despite presence of Sharpie.
White-breasted Nuthatch     1     Nearly caught by Sharpie.