This is not a direct answer to the question, but rather I am putting some
more into the pot to consider.

Scopus is an Elsevier product.  Science Direct, another Elsevier product,
is represented in Google Scholar and citations from that source lead to
online access to Science Direct and one gets all the citations on a search
of the Science Direct database and gets into that search interface that
facilitates seeing article citations from searches done in the Science
Direct search interface entered from the results of a Google search.

Web of Scholar features citation indexing that lists works citing a known
work.  On some scale, Google Scholar cites citing works if one clicks on
the cited by icon in a search of Google Scholar.  For tight budgets, these
facts may make the choice of neither Scopus or Web of Science for smaller
strugling libraries a much more viable choice.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
Net-Gold
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/net-gold>
<http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/net-gold.html>
<http://groups.google.com/group/net-gold?hl=en>
<http://net-gold.jiglu.com/>
General Internet & Print Resources
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Net-Gold/message/20309>
<http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/ringleaders/davidd.html>
Educator-Gold
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Educator-Gold/>
K12ADMINLIFE
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/K12AdminLIFE/>
Nina Dillard's Photographs
<http://homepage.mac.com/neemers1/PhotoAlbum3.html>
Nina Dillard's Photographs on Net-Gold
<http://tinyurl.com/36qd2o>
Net-Gold Membership Required to View Photos