Dear Colleagues,

I had a request from a patron who wants to publish an abstract in a
cardiology journal.  He wants a list of general cardiology, not specific to
transplantation, vascular, etc. journals that have abstract-only issues.  So
far I found that Circulation and JACC have a supplement like this and
British Heart Journal has posters from their conference.

I've tried looking in Ulrich's but couldn't find a way to limit for this.  I
also tried doing a search in Pubmed (Heart OR cardiovascular OR cardiology)
AND (conference OR "original contributions" OR "scientific session" OR
"poster") to get a hint as to which journals to look in.

Is there an easier way to do this that I am missing?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Kara Rothman
Director
Elmhurst Hospital Library