From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Kenneth Partin
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 9:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: REF: Risks versus benefits!

Greetings All,

  I have a patron who is seeking academic and evidence-based research
sources and articles pertaining to the "risks versus benefits of Deep
Vein Thrombosis (DVT) prevention versus epidural usage in a surgical
patient". Have searched Cochrane's, OVID, EBSCO databases and even, as a
last resort, Google. Basically, requesting assistance regarding which
direction to take, perhaps different vocuabulary, also, am still
searching other databases especially the various evidence-based sources.
Your assistance is gratefully appreciated and thanks to all.

  Cordially,
  Ken Partin, Medical Librarian
  CHRISTUS Saint Frances Cabrini Hospital
  Alexandria, Louisiana

Looking for last minute shopping deals?  Find them fast with Yahoo!
Search.