Anyone else having response problems with PubMed or is it our IT?
Taking forever to group by 100, sort by journal, display as abstract
plus, send to printer, and only printed 5 of 43 pages, when it finally
did start to print.

Monday morning after an NLM PubMed maintenance?

Happy Holidays!  I am read for a month off=== I wish!  :-)  smile, it is
Monday

Thomas

Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain
information from Self Regional Healthcare which may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be for the addressee only.  If you are not the addressee,
any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this
message is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic message in
error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message and all
copies.

N.B.:  the telephone exchange number is now 725.  Tel. 864-725-4851;
facs. 864-725-4838.  Self Regional Healthcare is a smoke-free
environment.

Thomas Hill, Librarian, Self Regional Healthcare, 1325 Spring St.,
Greenwood, SC 29646