From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Cann, Cheryle J.
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 11:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Scopus v. Web of Science/Web of Knowledge

Dear Colleagues,

I thought I had seen a comparison of the journal coverage breadth and
depth of Scopus and Web of Science/Knowledge.

Do any of you know where I might find one? Whatever guidance or
assistance you may be able to offer will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Cheryle

Cheryle J. Cann

Head, Ward E. Barnes Library       phone: 314-516-5909

University of Missouri - St. Louis    fax:     314-516-6468

St. Louis, MO   63121                  email:  [log in to unmask]

The information in this e-mail, and any attachments therein, is
confidential and for use by the intended addressee only. If this message
is received by you in error please do not disseminate or read further.
Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error,
and then delete the message. Thank you.