From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Farmer, Linda
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 5:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Please help! JCAHO surveyor wants this article -- Thank you!

One of our surveyors, Walter Diggs, has asked for a copy of an article
he wrote on "Biopsychosocial Outcomes"  possibly published in SYSTEM
SCIENCE IN HEALTH CARE, 1992, pp. 1586 - 1587.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide!!!

Linda Farmer, MLS, AHIP
Learning Center Coordinator
Jackson-Madison County General Hospital
708 W. Forest Avenue
Jackson, TN  38301

731-541-6024
731-541-6983 FAX

NOTICE:  (1) The foregoing is not intended to be a legally binding or
legally effective electronic signature. (2) This message may contain
legally privileged or confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, please so notify me, disregard the
foregoing message, and delete the message immediately.  I apologize for
any inconvenience this may have caused.