I need help on this one:

One of my docs has asked for "ACOG/AMA guidelines on disability in pregnancy."  I have searched the ACOG guidelines and both websites and PubMed and haven't come up with anything.  I'm suspecting that what he wants would be found in one of the textbooks that AMA publishes:  "Disability Evaluation" or, "Guide to Evaluation of Impairment"  -- but of course I don't have either of these here!

Can anyone help me out?  Thanks much,J. Bruman, Library Manager Natividad Medical Center P.O. Box 81611, Salinas CA 93912-1611 831-755-4316 831-758-3082 fax [log in to unmask]
iím is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_Cause_Effect