Authors: Kurt D. Grote, John R. S. Newman, and Saumya S. Sutaria

Date: November 2007, Autumn Issue 4

Thanks in advance!!!

Stephanie

Stephanie M. Burguiere

Health Sciences Library & Graese Community Health Library
Orlando Regional Healthcare

1414 Kuhl Ave. MP 28
Orlando, FL 32806
Phone: 321.841.5454
Fax: 321.843.6825
Email: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, use, or distribution of this e-mail message and any attached files is strictly prohibited.

This communication may contain material protected by Federal privacy regulations, attorney-client work product, or other privileges. If you have received this confidential communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail message and permanently delete the original message.  To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to:  [log in to unmask] .

If this e-mail message concerns a contract matter, be advised that no employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Orlando Regional Healthcare by e-mail without express written confirmation by an officer of the corporation. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Orlando Regional Healthcare.