Dear List,
could any of you help me to find this "impossible" article?
I've searched everywhere, so you're my last chance.
This is the reference:

Journal: Transactions of the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers 1989; J72A: 303-308.
Article Title: A method for maximum likelihood bearing estimation without nonlinear maximization.
Authors: H. Watanabe, M. Suzuki, N. Nagai and N. Miki.

TIa and, please, before sending the article, let me know if there is a charge for ILL.

Dott.ssa Maria Crapulli

Biblioteca - UniversitÓ Campus Bio-Medico di Roma

V. Alvaro del Portillo, 21 - 00128 Roma (Italia)

Tel: +39-06-225419051

Fax: +39-06-225419075

E-mail: [log in to unmask]