it is visible...that is how it was originally detected...by someone who
worked at the Tram at the summit.

My friend left her laptop at home today. She said she would send it to me
later but I don't have a working computer at home, so I probably won't be
able to post it until tmrw, unless I can borrow a friend's laptop.

-Sharon