     Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 20:17:58 -0500
     From: Peter DeGraff <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: RE: EWB Meetings
       To: 'Terry Barrett' <[log in to unmask]>
       Cc: 'Jacquie Bell' <[log in to unmask]>, 'Margaret McMorrow'

Hey Terry,  Looks Like we should hold on Monday meetings until we find
out the student chapter's schedule.  Good luck in Dan's class - should
be fun.

How's the back?

Jacquie - any plans for the student chapter meeting?

Peter DeGraff, P.E.
President
Otter Creek Engineering, Inc.

P.O. Box 712, 404 East Main Street