The display module on our first-generation Kiel (I) was destroyed by liquid
nitrogen overflow. Fortunately, we had a replacement on hand. I would like
to purchase a spare, but it appears to be a hard item to find
nowadays.  The part no. is CU209MCPB.  It was originally manufactured by
Noritake Electronics.  They have informed me that they no longer
manufacture the display, and do not have a replacement that would work. Has
anyone had better luck finding this item, come up with an alternative
replacement, or have a spare that they would be willing to part with for a
price?
Thanks in advance.  Off-list replies would be fine, as I assume this is not
a commonly sought-after part.

Lora L. Wingate
University of Michigan
Department of Geological Sciences