I'm sure the answer to this one is simple, but I can't figure it out.

In IsoDat 2.0 Instrument Control, the Scan window typically has two toolbars.  One on the left that has buttons for Save File, Print, Start Scan, etc., and one at the top that has a pull down list for Y-axis variables, X-axis variables and scan type.   By double clicking on the top toolbar "handle" I acidently detached it from the window, and when I instinctively closed it it disappeared entirely, instead of going back to where it was.  Now, I can not figure out how to get that toolbar back at all.  There is no mention of toolbars in any of the menus, including right-click menus

Any ideas?
Many thanks.
Anthony K. Aufdenkampe, Ph.D.
Assistant Research Scientist - Isotope & Organic Geochemistry
Stroud Water Research Center
970 Spencer Road
Avondale, PA 19311
Tel:  610-268-2153 ext. 263