Hello Jason and others,
We recently prepared a 13C-enriched (and D-enriched) icosanoic acid
methyl ester (C20:0), C21H42O2,  ?99% (methyl icosanoate, CAS #
1120-28-1) with delta13C = -6.91  0.040/00 vs. VPDB and deltaD = +75.7
 1.10/00 vs. VSMOW. The compound is called "icosanoic acid methyl ester
#X" in our list at http://mypage.iu.edu/~aschimme/hc.html. It is an
inert waxy compound that is useful for GC and EA applications.
In addition to this compound, we offer a variety of new esters and
alcohols. The latter include ethanols from C3 and C4 plant origin, and
anhydrous methanol where we distinguish between methyl hydrogen and
total hydrogen.
A note to all users of our reference materials: When preparing new
materials, we also re-measured many older materials. The enlarged
statistical basis resulted is some amended values. Please take a look at
the website where we now offer average values, ranges, and the number of
independent analyses.
Happy New Year to all,
Arndt Schimmelmann

--