Hi Lehmann,

I don't know whether you already narrowed down the location of the problem, but
if I were you, I would disconnect the GC column from the furnace and connect to
another detector directly, such as FID so that I can know if this is a GC
problem or after the GC.

Good luck, Satoshi
Satoshi Irei
The Centre for Atmospheric Chemistry
York University, 4700 Keele St., Toronto
Ontario, M3J 1P3, Canada
Phone +1(416)736-2100 ext 77033
Fax +1(416)736-5411