We  have a leak in inlet system for MAT250. So when there is no CO2 in the
inlet system side (Standard) or only in the Side (Sample) there is no
deviation in Ionicvac when i change over from Sample to STandard or
visversa. But when i fill the ST with CO2 and i change over from SA to ST
there is Big deviation in the ionivac form 1E-7 mbar to 1E-6mbar or more and
retrun back to 1E-7 and also in the recorder the signal is greater than 10V
and return back to the initial position, but when a change over form ST to
SA there is no deviation. I have already change the V22 and V12 but the same
problem.

Any suggestions will be very gratefully received!

With best regards to all.

Nouari Daas
Electronic Engineer
Stable Isotope Hydrology Laboratory