May I add to the 15N by IR question an additional request along the the same
instrumentation line:

I have read several articles so far regarding the use of FTIR for the
determination of D/H isotope ratio in Total Body Water analysis (using high
D2O doses in animal species to start with). Some of those articles did a
direct comparison with IRMS showing good agreement in results.

Does any of the list members have direct experience with the above that they
can elaborate on?

Regards,

Nabil Saad
Kinemed, Inc